The wonderful blogger and co-worker Pamela tagged me in her blog post from October 6th called the 11 Question Game. I however was silent for sometime and just realized it yesterday when I decided to resurface. I figured I would relax for a bit before my weekend begins as I am going to see Hamilton tomorrow with Austin, my mom and the biological sister.
- If you could only be remembered for one thing, what would you want to be remembered for? I would like to be remembered for never giving up on life especially when it was dark, hard and scary.
- What gets you excited? All three of my children.
- Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with? I would love to have coffee with my Auntie Barb, who left the world to soon. On a celebrity level, I would love to have coffee with Tori Spelling.
- What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of? Skydiving!
- If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? Hiking in Costa Rica
- What was the best compliment you’ve ever received? The best compliment was from Austin. He told me “He is Proud of Me.”
- What risks are worth taking? Well thought out risks are worth taking but then they would not be risks. I take risks almost everyday because LIFE is a risk!
- What’s the title of the current chapter of your life? Oh this is a hard one – I would say my chapter right now is called – Taken care of business.
- Do you think you’re strong? I am not physically strong but emotionally strong I am a beast.
- What do you wish you knew more about? I wish I knew more about why our lives are our lives and how God determines what we can handle in our path that he has given us.
- What makes you laugh a lot? My husband makes me laugh a lot!
- What do you daydream about?
- What is the most beautiful place you ever been to?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is one guilty pleasure?
- Do you make New Years Resolutions only to break them?
- What is your favorite television show?
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend your winnings?
- What qualities do you admire in others?
- If you could bring one person back to life, who would you resurrect?
- Who is your hero?
There is no obligation to take part
Thank you Pamela for allowing me to be part of the 11 Questions Game! Please if you do take part in the 11 Questions game don’t forget to tag me or comment that you did so I can read your amazing answers to the 11 questions I left.
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!